6 Tips To Lose Saddlebags
Extra fat carried on the thighs is often called «saddlebags». This is typically a bigger problem for women than men since this is the area where excess fat is typically stored in females. Saddlebags, a term we use to describe fat stored around the hips, thighs and butt, are very common in women. Unfortunately, spot reducing fat around the hips and thighs, or any other area of the body, won’t work. exercises targeting the lower body only won’t effectively reduce fat in those areas. Rather, a regimen consisting of diet, cardio workouts, and strength training to reduce fat overall will have the best effect.
1. Maintain a healthy diet that creates a daily calorie deficit. In order to lose any body fat, such as that found in your thighs, you must burn more calories than you consume or consume less calories! Aim to create a daily calorie deficit of 500 per day. This will give you one pound of weight loss weekly.
2. Eat a low-fat diet that’s rich in fiber to help lose the saddlebags and rid the body of some cellulite, though genetics determine how your body stores fat and produces cellulite. A high-fiber diet will cleanse toxins from your fat cells, reducing the bulging and dimpling affect that may appear on your saddlebags. Aim for at least 14gm of fiber in your diet per 1,000 calories.
3. Drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, and exchange sweet mid-morning or mid-afternoon snacks for a glass of fruit juice. Orange, cranberry, and grape juices have vitamins and nutrients you need to renew skin cells and revive overall skin tone around your hips and thighs. This is one of the best natural weight loss.
4. Start walking this time comfortably, without halting your movement. Continue walking on the same track for half an hour at least. While having an excursion-like walk you will recover from fatigue and feel re-energized.
5. Include strength-training exercises twice a week. Stair climbing, leg lunges and leg lifts build strength in the hips and buttocks. The backs of your thighs are the hardest area to workout as a tendon extends from the buttocks to the knees, making toning of that area more challenging. Always stretch before strength training to prevent a pulled tendon or other potential injuries. Consider using a stair-climbing machine or a treadmill with incline capabilities to strengthen the muscles around the saddlebags.
6. Do not bother to do any of yours regular anaerobic or sprint exercises, while spending your time for this exercise. Rather you can do any of yours previous anaerobic or sprint exercises only to warm up your body.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on natural weight loss, how to lose saddlebags.